Our vision is to be the world’s best platinum-producing company, delivering superior returns to
stakeholders relative to our peers.
To safely mine, process, refine, recycle and market our products at the best possible cost, ensuring
sustainable value creation for all our stakeholders.
- All our stakeholders, including:
– Employees and their representative bodies
– Communities within which we operate
– Regulatory bodies
– Suppliers and customers
– Directors and management
– All other interested and affected parties
- The principles of the UN Global Compact
- The laws of the countries in which we operate
- Company policies and procedures
- Our place and way of work
- Open and honest communication
- Diversity of all our stakeholders
- Risk management and continuous improvement philosophies.
- For the health and safety of all our stakeholders
- For the preservation of natural resources
- For the environment in which we operate
- For the socio-economic well-being of the communities in which we operate.
We strive to deliver
- Positive returns to our stakeholders through an operational excellence model
- A safe, productive and conducive working environment
- On our capital projects
- A fair working environment through equitable and competitive human capital practices
- On the development of our employees
- On our commitments to all stakeholders
- Quality products that meet or exceed our customers’ expectations.